Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just When You Think...

The time has come to begin cleaning out and packing up for the temporary move home. While my search for a call still weighs on my mind, it has taken a bit of a back seat to thoughts like where to get boxes, do I have enough tape, who will help load the truck, I really hope it's not beastly hot next week and many more moving related ruminations. So my securing a call has felt to be in the somewhat distant future...on my mind, but happening months from now.

But just when you think...you've got it all figured out, it will be the Fall before I'm moving again, how well will I adjust to living at home again, it will be awhile before I hear from any more churches I've referred to...just when you think...the phone rings.

And it was a church! And they wanted to interview me by phone tonight! And we talked, laughed, and shared! And it was wonderful! Of course, only God knows where it will go from here...but, just when you think...

Here's to the never static, always surprising, unpredictable movement of the Holy Spirit!

1 comment:

Laura and Chris said...

yeah for you!!! Where is the church located?