Please try to contain your shock and awe that I am finally writing a new post. Miracles happen.
I am well settled into my life as chaplain in the great state of North Carolina. My time here has given me perspective and insight on my role in God's work in the world. I love chaplaincy. I feel right at home working in the hospital, interacting with patients, staff and visitors, stepping into lives turned upsidedown, and pointing to the holy. With much affirmation of my current sense of call in place, I am committed to going from here to a 2nd year residency at the University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, VA. That position will begin in September, a few short weeks after I finish here. I look forward to continuing in this facet of ministry well into the forseeable future.
So that is what I am up to here in Wilmington. That and continuing to love life with my sweet Lucy. I hope this post will lead to more frequent updates and musings on life! Hoping you are well...
No comments:
Post a Comment