
It is simply horrific.
I pray for the people of Haiti, for those who are grieving lives lost, for those who still do not know the location of loved ones, for the newly orphaned, newly amputees, for the many waiting for past due medical attention, food, water, and viable shelter, for the thousands who have put their own lives on hold to go to Haiti to help. These are on my mind day and night. I pray also for the opportunity to go back to Haiti when God deems it possible.
As the images of Haiti slip further and further back on our TV screens and newspaper pages, I pray we will not forget. Please do not forget. This will be a long and arduous time of recovery for the Haitian people; a time when they will continue to need our love, our support, and our prayers.
Do not forget.
Pray for Haiti.
No comments:
Post a Comment