So it has been a very long time since I posted. Lots of reasons really, mostly just the crazy life of a graduate student. Since my last post I have been on a fantastic trip to Jamaica, visited with my parents here in Atlanta, seen the baby panda at the Atlanta Zoo, started a brand new spring semester with quite a load of classes, been to the Southern Annual Recreation Workshop, and seen my good friend Carrie. A lot has happened inbetween, but this is a good quick recap.
My classes right now are Old Testament Exegesis, Theology II, Presbyterian History and Polity, and Intro to Pastoral Care. Included in that last class, I have a clinical placement at Grady Memorial Hospital. I'm there four hours a week visiting patients on my assigned floor, neurology. This is a crazy busy schedule, done before by many students, and to be done again by many more, including me.
On to the title of this post. My interest in basketball dwindled since high school so it's not what you are thinking. My March Madness includes midterms, my mid-course assesment, and answering six questions supposed to tell you everything about my faith in clean cut answers in order to become a Candidate, the next step for me in the ordination process. Oy! So forgive me if you don't hear from me again until April or May, I'm still here. Still working hard, studying for a living and ready to retire young.
1 comment:
blessings on all of your work!
Post a Comment