- Early birthday festivities at the Shakespeare Tavern with Elizabeth last night
- Beginning my birthday at worship. (What could be more appropriate?!)
- Opening a fun package from Mom and Dad.
- Watching the Steelers plow their way to 3-0 (except for that part where I fell asleep)
- An afternoon nap (that'd be the part where I fell asleep)
- A call from Mom and Dad
- A call from my sister and niece. And once again being hung-up on by my goddaughter.
- Dinner with my bestest seminary friends at a yummy Italian restaurant.
- An amazing gift from my friends...here I come Apple store!!!
- Getting my fill of new Kendall stories
- The sweetest message from my nephew and brother.
- The most hilarious and perfect message from my dearest Kristy.
- A couple games of Sequence
- Lots of special emails and e-cards
- And now, watching my other favorite team, the Bears.
I can think of nothing that is missing.
Hellooooooo 30's!
No comments:
Post a Comment