My long, long wait for the arrival of Toy Story 3 finally ended Friday night. Seriously, it's been 11 years since the release of Toy Story 2. That's a LONG wait! And, I'm pleased to say, it was so worth the wait!!! Pixar has done it again with this funny, suspenseful, brilliant conclusion to the Toy Story trilogy. I spent Thursday evening in preparation by watching Toy Story 1 and 2, which proved quite useful in catching subtle connections made in the 3rd flick. Toy Story 3, along with many "kids" movies, may be a bit scary for the wee little ones, but it is sure to thrill the silly, playfulness in the heart of kids of all ages. A must see! Grab your favorite toy and get yourself to the theater! Toy Story 3 is a raving success!
1 comment:
I just saw it on Tuesday and loved it as well!
Post a Comment