Tuesday, December 09, 2008

When it Snows, It Squalls

For those unfamiliar, a snow squall is the fiercest, heaviest, one step down from blizzard kind of snow. Thus, this is my winter version of when it rains, it pours...when it snows, it squalls.

Within three days of late, I had a phone interview for an interim position in NC, I was invited for a face-to-face interview/visit with that church in Wisconsin, and I was asked to work again during book rush for the spring semester at the local university book store. Whew! When it snows, it squalls. It actually gets even better because the interim in NC starts the first week of January, the visit to Wisconsin is the first week of January, and book rush, you ask? Yep. First week of January. I suppose this is a fantastic dilemma to have and I am anxious to see how it all plays out.

Seems good things do come to those who wait.

No comments: