Monday, October 16, 2006

Why blog? Why not!

I have given in and joined the wonderful world of the blog. Two reasons really. One, I love to write. I don't make any claims to be good at it or seeking a writing career, but I do love it. Two, I have so many friends and family near and far who I have far too little time to have real conversation with. And this is my way of keeping them updated on my life. So here it is, a taste of what it is to be inside my head and my heart looking out at the world.

A word about my choice for a title. Photography is a treasured hobby and somewhat of a passion. I enjoy looking at the world through a camera lens and sometimes imagine what I am seeing around me as snapshots of the day. I have an unexplainable, and perhaps unbelievable, feeling that looking at life through a camera lens strips away the lies, masks, & fakeness so we can see truth. The way I believe God sees each of us. So my intent with this miraculous invention of the internet is to write about what I see knowing that in every person and everything in this world is a slice of God's grace. Happy reading.

No comments: